UK’s Leading Virtual Tour and Floor Plan Provider
To change the vtviewer screen in the current application for showing panoramic images of the visitor properties on a mobile device like I-phone, I-pad etc. Also, allow the users to share the URL of panoramic image and properties videos on social networking sites and via emails using “share it”. The newly added and the already existing pano’s were also required to be modified to suit the new viewer on mobile devices.
OTS changed the application using ASP.NET and J-Query, krpano Panorama Viewer. The viewer is designed for the usage inside the Browser on Desktop (Windows, Mac, Linux) and on Mobiles/Tablets (iPhone, iPad, Android). To implement “share it” functionality used “Share IT API” for Facebook, linked-in and twitter.
The krpano Viewer is a small and very flexible high-performance viewer for all kind of panoramic images and interactive virtual tours. We created an HTML5 page replacing the existing old vtviewer page.
Australia based software vendor Australia
Content Management System based on PHP
To develop web based application that allows administrator to manage the site content and show the services provided by the site owner.
Some other challenges we faced were:
1. Making design of the site User Friendly and specific to services provided by him
2. Provide him option to manage site content
3. List all the data of requests generated on the front end
OTS studied the requirement and developed a basic CMS using Core PHP, which allowed admin user to manage the site content and data on his own using the backend panel provided. The web based admin panel has these features,
1. Secured web-admin panel
2. Manage content of the public pages
3. Manage service/contact request placed by site visitors
4. Admin can manage own profile
5. Site visitors can view the services provided by the site owners
6. Site visitors can places an enquiry/contact request
7. Site visitors can view data about the site owners such as contact details etc.
USA based software vendor providing financial solutions United States
Employee Management Application
Making a web based application where super admin can add multiple companies, where each company can have their own database created for the company data. Company admin can insert new employees manually or by importing from excel sheet and CSV files. Admin can assign tasks to each employee and employee can update the status of their assigned tasks using excel sheet, CSV files and manually. Later these information were required to be generate several reports which can help company take informed decisions.
OTS created the web based application using Asp.Net and Sql server. The web application is designed to import employee, process, activity from excel sheet and CSV files. Admin can also map the employee with activity by importing excel sheet and CSV files.
The web application have following features:-
• Run time database creation and managing for each company.
• Insert and manage all the website data by import excel sheet and CSV files.
• Exporting features available for each type of report
• Support to all the popular browsers like IE6+, Chrome, Mozilla and Safari
• Making template for emails.
Singapore based Software Vendor Singapore
Customize the Price Book Module of Existing CRM Application so that it automatically creates a new price list of selected products based on percentage defined (say 20% or 25%) while creating a price book entry.
OTS customized the Price book module of existing CRM by including an extra price-variation field.
The application has the following features:
• Provide the option to manage (add/edit) price variation mark on the price books module while creating new entry.
• Provide the option to calculate list-price on the basis of added price variation while selecting products for selected price book.
• To Display all the price list price on the price book listing page.
• To update the product’s list price as per the percentage defined in the price book, if the products unit price is updated.
Texas based Independent Lawn Mowing Contractors United States
Android,SQL Server,ASP.NET,Web Services,SQLite DB,Titanium,Mapquest
Task Management Application
Making a complete solution i.e. both Mobile App for iPhone and Android with web based admin area to manage the app. Clients wants a solution for managing the task he allocate to his employees in a systematic way that he can gather task reports and also can assign resources various task.. Some of the challenges to consider were,
• Task Allocation to users.
• Tracking task in accordance to each user.
• Allocate task to various users remotely.
• Uploading task to backend in bulk.
• User and task management from web interface.
• Provide user the turn by turn path to target.
• Take image and text input from user as final report.
• Show users task as per user’s current location.
OTS created an iPhone & Android application with web based admin area using titanium Appcelerator. The Application is designed for internal business use of client. The App Shows the Task list allocated to each user and show them in order to current location. User can select task, view turn by turn direction to target location on map, upload/capture image and send it along report, Submit final report to backend server. Admin can upload task in bulk using CSV file from backend. Admin can assign task to each user. Admin can also handle user and task management.
Mobile application has these features:
• Ability to Login in to app.
• Ability to change Language preference of app.
• Ability to view and select task list
• Ability to view turn by turn path to destination on map.
• Ability to add photo and text to final report.
Admin Area has these features:
• Admin Login
• User management
• Task Management
• Upload task, Delete, Activate and deactivate task
• Assign task to users
• View reports
Recruitment Specialist from Australia Australia
Recruitment Web Portal for Employers
To develop web based application that acts as a bridge between employment seekers and employers. The portal needed to be different by helping the employers use the available tools and add-ons to screen, shortlist and interview the available job seekers. One more challenge was to use third party agencies to submit the posted jobs on various other job portals as paid service.
OTS studied the requirements and proposed a web based application with separate areas for job seekers and employers. The portal was designed to offer a platform where job seekers can come and look for jobs and create their profiles.
The site then offered various add-ons for employers making the portal work almost like a full blown independent recruitment agency that helped employers to get only screened job seekers as per their job requirements. The employers could choose the level of hand holding they need for hiring, choosing from simple screening of candidates to actual full hiring by the portal consultants.
Intranet Based Web Application for Staff and Plant utilization
1. Users will be able to login to the system using their Active Directory (AD) credentials. System will not store user authentication data and will always use AD for user authentication.
2. Admin User will allow access to user/role/user group (user/role/user group refers to the active directory users/roles/groups) for particular areas of the application. Authorization can be assigned to particular user, role and user group and a user can be assigned multiple roles, and user will have access based on assigned role inside the application.
3. Admin User will configure customizable emails distribution list for particular site in case of safety issue.
4. Admin User will allow to export data out of the DCR’s on regular basis to import into other Accounting package (Cheops) via a CSV format.
OTS created the application for Staff and equipment utilization tracking system to prepare/submit their daily reports with ease.
All the users will be able to login to the application using Active Directory (AD) authentication so that their current organizational hierarchy and rights are maintained within the solution. They will need to enter their AD credentials in order to access the application every time they login and access the application based on assigned role(s). This will help in accessing the application secure way.
In this application each staff works on cost-code. Cost-codes are the codes used for a particular task in a project, application should efficiently track the amount of time spent by each staff on cost-codes on daily basis. Equipment’s (Plants) are also used in cost-codes, thereby the application need to track the equipment utilization for each task and also needs to monitor equipment idle time.
US Based Healthcare Focused Software Vendor United States
Surgical Trays Management & Training Software for Hospitals
Developing mobile web based application that can be accessed and is highly optimized for iPad viewing. Application allows administrator to add the various Facilities (Hospitals) and their surgical tray compositions, then map the instrument in to the tray so that tray inspector of different facilities can review their trays. The main challenges are achieving higher surgical efficiency and patient safety.
OTS studied the requirements and proposed a mobile web based application that allows the administrator to add the facilities (hospital-administrator) and surgical trays where each tray can be mapped against multiple facilities with the below functionalities:
Set-up new accounts for facilities.
Upload tray and tool/instrument images and their associate
Upload text-tips with instrument images.
Map tray with multiple facilities
Facility admin can add accounts for tray inspector.
Tray inspector can take test and review the tool position in the tray.
Tray inspector can review the tray.
Facility admin can view reports for trays reviewed by tray inspector and can do assessment of test taken by tray inspector.
US Based Healthcare Focused Software Vendor United States
Backoffice Management Software for Hospitals
Developing tablet based application that can be accessed and is highly optimized for iPad viewing. Application should also run seamlessly on any web browser. Application should allow administrator to add the Facilities (Hospitals), Products, Physicians, Procedures etc.
OTS studied the requirements and proposed a web based mobile application which will allow the administrator to add the users (super-user, hospital-administrator, reviewer, hospital user) with these features,
• Facilities Management
• Procedure Management
• Physician Management
• Instruments Management
• Checklists Management
• Very Easy to use.
Poland based real estate agency Poland
SQLite DB,Objective C
Data Management Application
Making a mobile app for iPad which can manage the data in matrix format. User can take image, Assign name, number, price etc. to certain entity and save them to their records. The data can be then synced to desktop/pc using CSV file. Some of the challenges to consider were,
• To handle large amount of data entry in customize and managed way.
• Mobile App to handle Add, Delete, Search and sorting of data.
• iPad App to enable multiple file upload.
• Single Tool to capture images and other text info of products.
• Transferring data from app to desktop/computer in CSV format.
OTS created iPad Application using Objective C on iOS platform. The Application is designed for internal business use of client. The App perform data management by taking input from client (both text and images) and storing them to local database. The stored data can be thus transferred to desktop/pc in CSV format along with images.
The iPad application has these features,
• Ability to take picture using device camera or browse from device library.
• Ability to zoom images from within app.
• Ability to user input for Name, Number and Price fields in matric format.
• Ability to Save and manage data locally within app.
• Ability to Sort data on basis of name, number and price.
• Ability to delete data entity.
• Ability to search any particular entity from bulk data.
• Ability to save data in CSV format and transfer to desktop/pc along with images.