Why outsource? This is a question to be answered to make things more clear. The second question comes is “WHY outsource to INDIA?” So these are the two areas which will be focused to have a better understanding on Software Outsourcing India.Outsourcing is done as it comes with many benefits with it. So we must discuss the benefits and its advantages.
Benefits and Advantages of Outsourcing
- Concentration on core competencies–
Companies can concentrate on their core competencies of the business by outsourcing their extra work.
- Better technologies at lower rates-
It gives them a benefit of having expert knowledge on different technology by getting the work done from outside countries at lower rates
- Skilled manpower at affordable prices
It helps them having the skilled manpower which they might not get in their own country or if they get they are highly charged due to rare manpower. So by this they can get skilled personnel at affordable prices.
- Tax benefits-
They get tax benefits as this expenditure is shown as an investment which helps them in their tax savings.
- Competitive advantage-
They get competitive advantage as the work is done by the skilled resources by their expert knowledge at affordable prices which gives them an edge to be competitive in the market.
- Increased productivity-
As the companies can concentrate on their core competencies, their productivity is increased and on the other hand the quality product achieved from outsourcing help them to be more productive. So, I feel the above mentioned points makes clear and very well answers the first question “Why Outsource?” Now coming to the second thing that is “Why outsource to INDIA??” There are some factors that help INDIA to take a lead in outsourcing. These Factors are -:
Human resource of India– As India is the second highly populated country in the world. Human resource is a positive area and an effective thing that it has. Their keys to success are its highly qualified technically strong professionals.
Cost efficiency –Offshoring provides economical benefits to those who are prepared to exploit its advantages.
Guarantee of Standard quality work – The companies provide qualitative work, complying with the ISO & SEI-CMM standards. Eight out of every Ten SEI-CMM companies worldwide are located in the country. Thus, Quality is promised as it potentially strong to furnish such services.
Technologically advanced firms- Advanced technologies are used for developing excellent software solutions. System Migration, E-commerce, System integration, Legacy system, Business Process re-engineering etc. are some of the applications. Outsourcing facilities are pride as they are required to compete with other players in the market.
IT growth facilitated by Indian Government- A great support is provided by Indian government to the software firms by providing all the facilities that are required by a firm to exceed in the market. So, IT success is highly contributed by the Government of India.
Some people feel that outsourcing is about cost cutting or saving money. Yes, it does save money and a way of cost cutting but it’s not only about cost cutting it is one of the strategic management option. Companies achieve business objectives by their market position and their operational excellence. To focus on the core competencies these companies outsource their work and increase their productivity. This helps them to be competitive in the market and have a competitive advantage.
Now we must talk about how to outsource in a best way?
There are certain areas which must be kept in mind to outsource the work to a right person.
- Select the partner for outsourcing-While selecting a partner; things to be kept in mind are Infrastructure, Team, Experience, Quality of work etc.
- Check the communication abilities of the partner- It must be checked that the vendor has a communication abilities i.e. No language barriers, Availability for conversations, Ease in contacting, always in reach etc.
- Customer concerns- To know the honesty, integrity and efficiency of the vendor to its customers. This is done by asking the right couple of questions to the vendor.
- Ethics of outsourcing- Cost is not the only thing that must be considering while you outsource, the main concern is the ethical working. These may be costlier but will always prove to be beneficial instead of the some who offers the lowest rates.
- Outsourcing Management- Management of outsourcing can provide you with the best result in the performance by optimizing your business. An outsourcing business can excel to heights if it’s done in a systematic way.
So, in this we got an understanding on certain areas that talk about outsourcing software development.
At the end we must say “Outsource work to attain some benefits by selecting the right Software development company from India to achieve the best quality product from the highly skilled and technically qualified professionals.”
The right choice of Software Development Company, Software Development India can help your business succeed, Contact OTS Solutions-Software Outsourcing Company. For more information visit: https://www.otssolutions.com/